Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tar Heel Martini 2011 by Torrie Smiley


Tar Heel Martini
18" x 24"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Available for Purchase
$99.00, plus shipping








Go Heels! I am a Tar Heel Mom~ I have been painting martinis for a while, then one day while laying in bed with a sick daughter watching basketball ~ I had an idea......

This painting has just returned from the show at WSOC-TV studios.

Tar Heel Martini 2011 was painted using professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for display without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting is available for purchase using the PayPal button above or in my Website Gallery or my Etsy.com store.

Thank you for viewing,

Torrie

No comments:

Post a Comment