Monday, July 25, 2011

Granny Smith by Judy Crowe

Granny Smith 6x6 oil/canvas panel                        

I am teaching a workshop next month through the local art league on how to set up a blog.  I have been tossing around ideas in my head about why we do this.  The jury is still out on that but I will try to share with you in the coming week or two about that.  After all, what I really want to do is paint....Anyway, I really like running across websites that are interesting to read with varying opinions and ideas to ponder.  I ran across another today.  One thing I like about this one is that it is not just geared to artists but also to collectors.  So I hope if you are like me and enjoy following other articles on the subject, you will enjoy perusing this one!  Thanks for visiting mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment