Monday, July 25, 2011

Day at the Beach by Torrie Smiley


Day at the Beach
6" x 6"
Acrylic Paint on Gallery Wrapped Canvas
Available for Purchase
$35.00, plus shipping






I wanted to try a little something different to get out of my painting "funk" lately. I think this worked. Painting with a knife is fun! It was so hot today, I kept thinking of the beach.

Day at the Beach was painted using a knife and professional artist grade acrylic paint on a gallery wrapped canvas with painted sides to allow for display without a frame. Painting was finished with a light coat of varnish.

This painting is available for purchase using the PayPal button above or in my Website Gallery or my Etsy.com store.

Thank you for viewing,

Torrie

www.torriesmiley.com

Torrie Smiley, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment