Saturday, July 30, 2011

Close up

Acrylic on Canson coldpress watercolor pad. Approx. 10x12 in

Here's Astaire and Rogers doing their thing in Beijing.

The acrylic is applied thinly in layers, like watercolor.


I painted this as the last painting for The Flying Moleskin project. This is going to Vern Schwarz, a very accomplished artist with whom I have had many email conversations. He is an all around great fellow and I'm proud to call him a friend.
Yes, sadly, this is the last one and finishes TFM project. All in all it has been a wonderful experience conspiring and transpiring with a great bunch of artists! I love ya all! :heart:

Get ready, Vern...This is heading home to you!

NFS

Deanos Den

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

No comments:

Post a Comment