Monday, July 25, 2011

Pastel Society of America Acceptance

Orchard 1 - Pastel painting of an extreme close up view of an apple tree in the fall.

Pastel painting 20 inches x 20 inches

Please contact me if you are interested in similar artwork.

I am sooooo excited! I just found out that one of my pastel orchard painting was accepted in the Pastel Society of America Exhibition. I've entered a few times, hoping to be part of this worldwide pastel experience, and am so honored to have an acceptance! Orchard 1 will be shown at the National Arts Club in New York City from September 6 - October 1, 2011. John and I are hoping to attend the Materials Fair and Awards Ceremony and Dinner.

With this acceptance, I will be able to apply for the use of the coveted "PSA" after my signature on all pastel paintings. ("Signature artist members are privileged to use the PSA initials after their name, a meaningful designation for the art community and for potential art buyers.") But that process may also include some rejections along the way. Just part of the ongoing art journey...

http://www.jillwagnerart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment