Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fall colors by Judy Crowe

Fall Color 12x16

This is not one of my 50/50 paintings but I wanted to post and say hi!  I am trying to remember that fall is not that far away!  It's hot.....Hope all of you out there had a wonderful Sunday-and restful-whatever you did.  We went to church this morning and then spent the day with our lovely daughter, our awesome son and his sweet girlfriend, and our really nice summer guest who is staying with us while he interns at a local computer corporation until mid August.  It's been a full day but very nice.  Sometimes I have to get away from the art world for a while-and I miss it-but my family is #1 in my heart I have to say...as much as I do love painting.  Through the good times and the bad-it's all good in the end.  I am thankful today.  And thankful for you as well.  God Bless and blessings this week!

Quote for the day:  
'Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.'  anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment