Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Iguana Watercolor Painting


Iguana watercolor painting is 7 x 10 inches and is part of the weekend drawing event referenced in my last post, a Wet Canvas weekend drawing event hosted by Li    .    Catching bugs is obviously a dangerous undertaking sometimes.    Today's devotional quite by accident really fits here.....

"Today I'll use the slogan, 'How Important Is It?'.  It will help me
think things through before I act and it will give me a better picture of
just what is important in my life."
Alateen---a day at a time....from "Courage to Change" Al-anon book

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment