Sunday, September 4, 2011

Green Sea Turtle Watercolor Painting

Green Sea Turtle watercolor painting is 9 x 12 inches on ARches 140 lb paper.  No this is not Charlotte, the rescued sea turtle of Mystic Aquarium, a/k/a "Bubble Butt".  This is from a Wet Canvas weekend drawing event hosted by Li    
I was surprised to see an article in this Sunday's Providence Journal--a decade since 9/11--  about the Ron Gill family that is the subject of the new children's book, "I'll Always Be There", written by Jennifer Cowart and illustrated by myself.

There are no hopeless situations;
there are only people who have grown hopeless about them.
Clare Boothe Luce

Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment