Friday, August 26, 2011

Focus-Cougar

Close up

Oil on 5x7 hardboard.



This is my contribution to this week's WDE at Wet Canvas. The hostess was Gail, and she provided great photos to work from



I chose this cougar because of his apparent concentration on something...possibly lunch.

"Concentration" made me think of "focus".... Which led to the title and the goal of this painting.

I tried to keep the majority of the painting soft edged and open to interpretation. The focus, or emphasis, is very selective and limited in area.

I think I was sorta successful with this one...anyhow, it was fun!



Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com



My Etsy



Deanos Den

1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear ... "





No comments:

Post a Comment