Friday, August 26, 2011

"Daffodils by the Fence", by Eleanor Erickson Hargrave

"Daffodils by the Fence",  10" x 8", Original Watercolor.  It is amazing to see the cups on the precious litle faces of each Daffodil.  They almost take on a personality of their own,  some looking down as if a bit shy. I find them to look very feminine and frilly.  Just a fun flower to observe and paint.  I never realized just how many yellows are in nature.  I see the pinks and blues, greens or lavenders in almost each flower. Very subtle yet there for sure. I enjoyed painting this and hope you liked viewing it. You may look at my art blog  to see some of my other paintings at http://www.elliesartblog.blogspot.com/.  I hope you have enjoed viewing my own impressionitstic style. This painting is AVAILABLE and the price is $199.00  It is unframed but in a very standard size to easily mat and frame. My email is arroyoellie@sbcglobal.net for any inquires.  Thank you, Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment