Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Carribbean Welcome Watercolor Painting

Carribbean Welcome - 9 x 12 inches on Arches 140 pound paper.   Another one done during the after math of Hurricane Irene with a generator to power my studio light.   This was a photo reference from a Wet Canvas weekend drawing event - I can't remember the date - but I had saved it to do and found it trying to decide what to paint.   It just looked so inviting to me.   Unlike Hurricane Irene.  

Me, I'm still waitin' for Hurricane Ed. 
Old Ed wouldn't hurt ya, would he? 
Sounds kinda friendly. 'Hell no, we ain't evacuatin'.
Ed's comin'!" 
George Carlin


Please see the paintings purchasing information for some general information about pricing, or email me at bunnygriffeth@gmail.com and I will get back to

No comments:

Post a Comment