Friday, June 24, 2011

Out of the Box

 

"Out of the Box (Max)," image approximately 5" x 6" on a paper measuring 8" x 10", Golden Open Acrylics on artists' multimedia artboard, depicting a St Bernard. This is a painted sketch commissioned as a special birthday gift, so mum's the word, please, if you know Max's Mum.

Now I'm off to get cleaned up and ready for tonite's party at the Orion Art Center (7-9pm, in case you are wondering). Hope to see some of you there!

Thanks for looking at - and sharing - my artwork with your friends and family.

Enjoy the weekend,
Kim




Time Flies

It was this time last year that, with your support, I was chosen for membership in the Daily Painters group.

This is a prestigious group of artists deep in talent, and I've thoroughly enjoyed the opportunities and benefits of being a member. 

And it never would have happened if YOU hadn't stepped up and shown your support of my artwork and the Painting a Dog a Day project.

So tonite I will raise a glass in your honor. The Dog a Day community holds me up in so many ways, and I am very grateful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment